Vision Board & Manifesting Workshop Level (1)
- Location for 30th July - Tara Open Studio Marquee, Hill of Tara, Co Meath
- Location for 10th Sept - Portmagee, Co Kerry
This day is jam packed with ideas, creativity and will motivate you to transform your life through the art of Vision Boards & Manifesting. This is a busy and intensive day with will help you 'reset' and 'reprogram' so that you are going with the flow. You will maniest lots of new energy and 'stuff' into your life.
"I have been working with Vision Boads for over 10 years and I have manifested many things by working with them. I am happy to pass on my experience to others so that they get out of the cycles and patterns that no longer fit in with what they would really like their lives to be like. And I teach all of this through connecting individuals and groups with their hearts"
Level (1) Vision Board Workshop is a full day where you will learn how to create a vision board based on what your focus and intention is at present. Everyone shall leave with a vision board and a clear focus on what they would like to manifest in their lives. I use a number of techniques and coaching models to find the best fit for you and the group. This workshop is not for the faint hearted it is intensive but it gets great results. Following an introduction talk to the full day’s program, we begin with a guided heart meditation and centre our energy collectively as a group.
- Find out what areas of our lives need more focus and support
- Release energy that blocks us from moving forwards
- Learn the language of manifesting and abundance
- Map out our lives and discover what areas we need to support
- Map out our homes or work environments
- Learn health habits and behaviours which can become our ritual
- Create a vision board
- Learn how to incorporate a vision board into your life
- Abundance meditation
** All materials supplied, boards, glue, magazines etc. Please wear something comfortable, and if you wish to bring magazines along to cut up and share this would wonderful